Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Show 3 in Manila



First off, I know this is late. The SS3 Manila was held almost a month ago but I don't know I just had to post something from my experience. So, pls. indulge me, ok?! hihihi... I was fortunate enough to get a VVIP ticket for Super Show 3 Manila. I was expecting a great show because... well, come on! It's Super Junior!!! They are known to be quite the performers, right?!

Well, it was an AWESOME show!!! (from above, you were expecting a negative review, right?! lol) They surpassed every expectation and then some. Be it their voices, their dance moves, even the technical side of the show - effects, etc. They delivered! I was really glad I got to watch them LIVE!

If you missed this one, be sure to make it to next year's SS4 (not yet confirmed but i'm crossing my fingers) I have to thank Pulp Live Productions particularly to Ms. Happee Sy for bringing the boys here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment