Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Twilight Saga



So far, my obsession with The Twilight Saga has been, shall we say, the most expensive, far reaching [in terms of time and after-effects?] but it is still the one closest to my heart [it got me through the worst period in my life AND because of it, i met some of my closest friends ^_^].

My fascination with it started @ around a year and a half ago. I was still busy with my online shop over at multiply when i chanced upon a poster of the Twilight movie. At first, I thought it was for The Twilight Zone [yes, you can laugh here] haay... but I saw post after post of it and it made me curious. What is the hype all about?

I downloaded the complete set of e-books and my obsession over it began. I began collecting Official & Twilight-inspired merchandise over the net.

See my collection HERE.

People with the same obsession er, i mean, interests do bond together and
after tons of personal messages, texts and chats, we decided to meet-up.
And it was one of the best decisions I ever made. We call ourselves the Twibellas [cute???]. I met my bestfriend and closest friends.

View our mini-convention HERE.


And now, we are closer than ever. We talk about anything and everything. We meet-up, exchange text messages and, of course, chat!!! Thank you, Twibellas ^_^

I just wanted to share this life-changing obsession with you guys and I hope you also get to meet your "Twibellas".


No comments:

Post a Comment