Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Happiest Pill

credit as tagged

The Happiest Pill I received since starting this blog. Jang Keun Suk's Seoul Fan Meeting today. Even though I wasn't able to attend, I felt like I was there w/ my fellow eels and I have to thank Sears of http://lovesears.blogspot.com/ for making it possible and my seoul sisters particularly Kul who updated us via the CBox (her unni was @ the FM & she was sending sms & calling Kul every few minutes). We were in super fangirl mode the entire time and I think up to now, right sisters?! ***winks*** Thank you so much guys!!! See you @ the SG FM. ***fingers crossed***

I think it was very special for Sukkie as well. I wanted to cry too when a fellow eel that was @ the FM said and I quote, "He cried towards the end of the fanmeet, turned his back to go backstage...dropped on his knees and cried!! His voice also changed." I believe he was so overwhelmed and grateful to his eels. You deserve it, oppa and so much more! Congratulations Sukkie!!!

For more on Sukkie's Seoul FM, pls. go to: http://lovesears.blogspot.com/

Eels fighting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment